**ABOUT DTF Transfers **
DTF transfers can be used on most shirts including 100% polyester, 100% cotton or most poly/cotton, tri-blend tees.
- Press your shirt to remove wrinkles and any moisture at 300 for 5-10 seconds.
- Lay transfer on shirt and press at 300 for 10-15 seconds with medium pressure. (If the transfer has small detail, us heavy pressure.)
- COLD PEEL...wait until the transfer is completely cooled off before removing film
- Place shirt back under heat press and press with a cover sheet at 300 for 5 seconds.
**PLEASE BE FAMILIAR WITH THE APPLICATION OF DTF PRINTS. NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN FOR SHIRTS YOU DO NOT PRESS CORRECTLY.**
**Due to all presses being different, you will need to test a transfer to figure out what works best for your specific press.
- Wait 48-72 hours before washing.
- Wash inside out and avoiding fabric softeners will extend the life of the transfer.
- Avoid direct heat to transfer
- NO REFUNDS, RETURNS or EXCHANGES on transfers. We DO NOT GUARENTEE colors will print exactly to digital files. Occasionally there will be slight variation in colors when printed
- You are responsible for using the correct equipment and following the detailed instructions I provide with each order.
- Any user error is your responsibility. I will not refund or reship transfers because of user error.
- You will receive a detailed instruction sheet for application with lots of tips and tricks.
- Please contact me with any questions.
**Have an image you'd like to have printed? Please message us for custom orders!!**