**ABOUT PUFF CLEAR FILM SCREEN PRINT TRANSFERS**
Puff Screen Print Transfers work best on 100% cotton and Cotton/Poly Blends. Puff Screen Print Transfers are similar to our single colors, except you will have a small PUFF to the texture of the print.
A HEAT PRESS IS NEEDED!
Preheat your shirt for 7-10 seconds- THIS IS A MUST FOR A BETTER PUFF!!
Press design on shirt for 7-10 Seconds at suggested temp.
Temperature: 300-305 Degrees for 8-10 Seconds. HEAVY!! Pressure!
Covers: No Teflon or heat protected cover is NOT needed. It will decrease heat to the transfer.
Due to all presses being different, you will need to test a screen to figure out what works best for your specific press.
- Wait 48-72 hours before washing.
- Wash inside out and avoiding fabric softeners will extend the life of the transfer.
- Avoid direct heat to transfer
- NO REFUNDS, RETURNS or EXCHANGES on sublimation transfers.
- You are responsible for using the correct equipment and following the detailed instructions I provide with each order.
- Any user error is your responsibility. I will not refund or reship transfers because of user error.
- You will receive a detailed instruction sheet for application with lots of tips and tricks.
**Have an image you'd like to have printed? Please message us for custom orders!!**