You will receive an instruction sheet with your order, but it is important to be familiar with the sublimation process and printing!!
- Sublimation must be printed on a shirt with at least 50% polyester. Many triblend shirts come in 65% polyester and are ideal. 100% polyester is recommended to give you the brightest colors.
- Sublimation transfer requires a heat press to apply. A house hold iron WILL NOT WORK for sublimation.
- The shirt must be a light color (white, gray or pastel colors). YOU CANNOT PRINT ON BLACK or very dark colored shirts.
- Hard substrates, like mugs and water bottles, MUST BE POLY coated for sublimation. Amazon has great choices!
- Sublimation DOES NOT PRINT WHITE INK. If there is white in the design, it will become the color of the fabric or surface you apply it to.
- Sublimation ink adheres to the polyester fibers or polyester coating on hard substrates. Be sure to use these products. Refunds will not be given for not using sublimation transfers correctly.
- NO REFUNDS, RETURNS or EXCHANGES on sublimation transfers.
- You are responsible for using the correct equipment and following the detailed instructions I provide with each order.
- Any user error is your responsibility. I will not refund or reship transfers because of user error.
- You will receive a detailed instruction sheet for application with lots of tips and tricks.
**Have an image you'd like to have printed? Please message us for custom orders!!**