**ABOUT CLEAR FILM SCREEN PRINT TRANSFERS**
TO APPLY: A HEAT PRESS IS NEEDED! Work on any color and fabric make up.
Pre Press your shirt for 8-10 seconds to get out moisture
Temperature: 325-350 Degrees for 8-10 Seconds. HEAVY!! Pressure!
Repress with a parchment if needed.
Covers: No Teflon or heat protected cover is NOT needed. It will decrease heat to the transfer.
Due to all presses being different, you will need to test a screen to figure out what works best for your specific press. A heat gun works great for testing temperatures!
- Wait 48-72 hours before washing.
- Wash inside out and avoiding fabric softeners will extend the life of the transfer.
- Do not iron on transfer!
- NO REFUNDS, RETURNS or EXCHANGES on screen print transfers.
- You are responsible for using the correct equipment and following the detailed instructions I provide with each order.
- Any user error is your responsibility. I will not refund or reship transfers because of user error.
- You will receive a detailed instruction sheet for application with lots of tips and tricks.
**Have an image you'd like to have printed? Please message us for custom orders!!**